Notices

and the problem for the appear and dissapear the words in the menù? :|

i try to upload the imgaes

( i try all cycles but the problems is the same)

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
try disable frameskip it make same bugs

Tedri Mark: all changes i made i made for myself and nobody else, cuz only one user make me interested in psx4m and it's me yes it sounds egoistic, but what you are expected?

Last edited by bonapart; 2010-11-24 at 14:20.

Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
try disable frameskip it make same bugs

Tedri Mark: all changes i made i made for myself and nobody else, cuz only one user make me interested in psx4m and it's me yes it sounds egoistic, but what you are expected?
Work with frameskip disable Thanks a lot... last point is... for save game?... need memory slot 1? and for load the save status?

colla84: psx4m have 2 ways to save game progress:
first is psx4m saves\load : in gui i make 6 slots for it, and 2 keys in config(one save file is 1~2mb and placed near rom file with same name)
second is psx memcards: they are located at /home/user/MyDocs with names mcd001.mcr and mcd002.mcr (so make sure that they can be created(right chown and chmod))

colla84: psx4m have 2 ways to save game progress:
first is psx4m saves\load : in gui i make 6 slots for it, and 2 keys in config(one save file is 1~2mb and placed near rom file with same name)
second is psx memcards: they are located at /home/user/MyDocs with names mcd001.mcr and mcd002.mcr (so make sure that they can be created(right chown and chmod))
i have make the code chmode 777

now i see the button (down arrow) dont work LoL i have set the down button down arrow but nothing, the other button works!
i try with Bt keyboard but isn't supported atm

Last edited by colla84; 2010-11-24 at 14:49.

now i see the button (down arrow) dont work LoL i try with Bt keyboard
it shouldn't happen, redefine key in gui one's more (also you should use english layout when you do this)

it shouldn't happen, redefine key in gui one's more (also you should use english layout when you do this)
bt keyboard dont work... and i try to reset the key button, but all button works only down arrow don't woark...

so for change layout ?!?

colla84: do you know about ctrl+space shortcut? if you from uk,usa, or another english speaking country this remark not for you ;-)

colla84: do you know about ctrl+space shortcut? if you from uk,usa, or another english speaking country this remark not for you ;-)
Italy here :| dam button

Originally Posted by colla84 View Post
Italy here :| dam button
close gui, open x-term and run second answer, after start gui and define keys from scratch ;-) it should work
and use English keyboard layout when configuring keys, and don't forget to push save button ;-)

Last edited by bonapart; 2010-11-24 at 15:10.

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever