Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
Yes, with me the same the 19xx rotates to portrait, but the 1945 plays fine landiscaply. Let us know when you finish the neogeo emulator. Thank you.

Hi guys, yesterday night I made a modified version of the cps2emu by Anunakin, the only difference is that it has the keyconfig support!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FUHKRQ03
No graphical interface for the moment, you have to modify the "keyconfig.cfg" file in the "/user/.cps2emu" directory.
You can use every character of the keyboard except the space (that is used for enter in the menu) and can use also the special words "KEY_UP", "KEY_DOWN", "KEY_LEFT", "KEY_RIGHT" and "KEY_ENTER". You have to insert the key one per line in the file in this order:

<<UP>>
<<DOWN>>
<<LEFT>>
<<RIGHT>>
<<START>>
<<COIN>>
<<BUTTON 1>>
<<BUTTON 2>>
<<BUTTON 3>>
<<BUTTON 4>>
<<BUTTON 5>>
<<BUTTON 6>>
<<AUTOFIRE 1>>
<<AUTOFIRE 2>>
<<AUTOFIRE 3>>
This is an example of the config file with standard key config:

KEY_UP
KEY_DOWN
KEY_LEFT
KEY_RIGHT
u
t
a
s
d
z
x
c
q
w
e
I know it isn't a beautiful config file...but it works well
Enjoy with your game-gripper!
And thank you to Anunakin for this fantastic emulator!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Libertas For This Useful Post:
For an american keyboard and the fighting games with a game gripper, i recommend this layout

w
x
a
d
t
b
l
p
u
KEY_LEFT
KEY_UP
m
q
c
e

Thank u all, this is awesome!

CPS2Emu for Maemo is running on Nokia N900. CPU isn't overclocked and running on the default 600MHz. N900 phone can run anything, as long as it’s programmed right. For example with MAME emulator, you need to overclock the CPU to at least 900MHz, Of course later releases should fix that eventually.

CPS2Emu for Maemo is running on Nokia N900. CPU isn't overclocked and running on the default 600MHz. N900 phone can run anything, as long as it’s programmed right. For example with MAME emulator, you need to overclock the CPU to at least 900MHz, Of course later releases should fix that eventually.

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
i cant find where to add my room games, i try it also by xterm but nothing happen
when i created cache there nl file with cps2's name anywhere.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ mother earth
what happened to this project ? is it still active ?

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by Libertas View Post
Hi guys, yesterday night I made a modified version of the cps2emu by Anunakin, the only difference is that it has the keyconfig support!
Thank you for your effort, could you provide a diff-patch file of the sources so Anunakin could merge your changes with main code?

Originally Posted by Libertas View Post
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FUHKRQ03
No graphical interface for the moment, you have to modify the "keyconfig.cfg" file in the "/user/.cps2emu" directory.
You can use every character of the keyboard except the space (that is used for enter in the menu) and can use also the special words "KEY_UP", "KEY_DOWN", "KEY_LEFT", "KEY_RIGHT" and "KEY_ENTER". You have to insert the key one per line in the file in this order:

This is an example of the config file with standard key config:

I know it isn't a beautiful config file...but it works well
Enjoy with your game-gripper!
And thank you to Anunakin for this fantastic emulator!!
This is excellent work thanks a lot :d However...for some reason i cant get the "up" key to work? Ive assigned the keys to work with my gamegripper and all the other keys work fine...however the key "w" wont assign to the up controls Ive made sure the w is lower case and theres no gaps but still wont work

Originally Posted by jimmybonsaville View Post
This is excellent work thanks a lot :d However...for some reason i cant get the "up" key to work? Ive assigned the keys to work with my gamegripper and all the other keys work fine...however the key "w" wont assign to the up controls Ive made sure the w is lower case and theres no gaps but still wont work
It's because you have it as "W" and not "w".

Tags
bada blows, bada rox