Active Topics

Notices

The reason there are no updates via app manager is because the .deb files posted here are mostly for us to beta test.

Originally Posted by Jack6428 View Post
BUT I want an automatic update through the app manager! Or have you forgotten the app manager exists? What kind of product this is if I can get automatic updates? Just saying...
The official 1.0 version will be released through the OVI store. Being in beta we've come to rely heavily on you guys to help us find those areas that need to be sanded down before calling it a 1.0. Our deadline has been set for Dec 13. ~ PB

So we shoul not expect any updates until dec 13 ?

Originally Posted by Castillo91 View Post
So we shoul not expect any updates until dec 13 ?
Correct. It's going to be a beefy update though, complete with a companion windows app.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to peter@instinctiv.com For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by clovis86 View Post
you got update here directly on this thread....
latest version is here :
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=711
Thanks for the link. I've lost track of proceedings here, lots of other stuff been taking up my time.

So, do we just install this over the top of the older version, or won't it work that way?

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gaffney, South Carolina, USA
Not a bad app

Posts: 257 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Thanks for the link. I've lost track of proceedings here, lots of other stuff been taking up my time.

So, do we just install this over the top of the older version, or won't it work that way?
Yep, just download that latest deb and run it. No need to do anything else.

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
Originally Posted by peter@instinctiv.com View Post
The official 1.0 version will be released through the OVI store. Being in beta we've come to rely heavily on you guys to help us find those areas that need to be sanded down before calling it a 1.0. Our deadline has been set for Dec 13. ~ PB
Ok, thanks for clearing things up. Now it makes sense and I'm looking forward. I wish Nokia also had good PR just like you guys. Nokia is plain deaf compared to you guys when it comes to feedback and interaction with customers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack6428 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shazosbourne View Post
Yep, just download that latest deb and run it. No need to do anything else.
Yep, sorted it thanks.

I forgot that I had the .deb installer plugin for the file manager installed.
Just a case of tapping the .deb file in Documents and away it went.

I kinda like the rotation feature, but I guess it could get to be a bit of a bug, therefore may I suggest to the developers maybe a feature to switch it off and on in the menu?

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ St.Petersburg, Russia
Originally Posted by peter@instinctiv.com View Post
Correct. It's going to be a beefy update though, complete with a companion windows app.
What about linux version?