Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ College Station
I wish nokia would adopt windows phone 7 it is an amazing phone with a very nice UI,

I bought my nokia n900 the day it was released it was very promising but never lived to its full potential as there was a strong lack of support from nokia for a device that i paid over 600 for.

now i have my windows phone 7 and wish nokia would adopt it, adding their great hardware specs to it.

i am now a proud owner of wp7 . (HD7)

goodbye nokia, never again shall i buy a product from you again....left for dead......

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Dallas TX
dont worry, someone will most likely port it to the n900 anyway and we will be able to dual boot it with maemo, they arleady ported it to the "old" HD2 so why not to the n900

n900 will live on for a lot longer than you think solely becuase of the awsome community behind it

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
After the N900, anything with an inferior multitasking experience = no go.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rickysio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by lhommefatale View Post
I wish nokia would adopt windows phone 7 it is an amazing phone with a very nice UI,
Whatever suits you, think you should wait one year to let maturize ANY platform. You are doing it again Mr Early adopter.

Apart from that I Wish HTC would adopt Meamo 5, its an amazing phone with the best UI.

The Following User Says Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
OK byyeee :P

BTW i eally think that there must be a seperate whinning section too on this forum ..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saadgadit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Newport, Wales
If you dun like the n900 as it is, then you dun know how to use it, most of the whinners are just people who ain't geeky enough to understand lady N900, how dare you...

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ York, Pa., USA
Is there an opposite button to the "Thanks!" button?

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lorul2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 372 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Westside
Originally Posted by lhommefatale View Post

I bought my nokia n900 the day it was released it was very promising but never lived to its full potential as there was a strong lack of support from nokia for a device that i paid over 600 for.

now i have my windows phone 7 and wish nokia would adopt it, adding their great hardware specs to it.

i am now a proud owner of wp7 . (HD7)

goodbye nokia, never again shall i buy a product from you again....left for dead......
man did you show us. i feel like such a lozer for not switching to what-did-you-say-the-flavor-of-the-day-was-again?

edit: @lorul: I would like an "iHate" button.

"The Cake Is A Lie"

Last edited by frostbyte; 2010-11-13 at 05:46.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by INGINE View Post
If you dun like the n900 as it is, then you dun know how to use it, most of the whinners are just people who ain't geeky enough to understand lady N900, how dare you...
That's a big logic fail there, young 'un.

I'm a long time *nix admin and I have different priorities when assessing pocketable smartphones (yea yea computer). Not to mention that there are plenty other things in life than just computers.

Power off, go out, find new things.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:

Tags
oh god no, whiny kids