Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
There is apparently a jailbreak for 3.50, but it requires butchering one of the Sony-branded sixaxis controllers and lots of electronic components and soldering. Ie. it's not suitable for anyone but people well comfortable with such. I would try it myself, but I don't want to upgrade my PS3 just to try it
Haven't heard of anything like that, mind posting a link to it?
And afaik, the jailbreak with the sixaxis controller is just a chip soldered on the sixaxis, it won't work with stock controllers.

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Haven't heard of anything like that, mind posting a link to it?
And afaik, the jailbreak with the sixaxis controller is just a chip soldered on the sixaxis, it won't work with stock controllers.
http://www.geek.com/articles/games/p...ller-20100926/ is where I saw it, but do note that I have NOT tried it myself and I don't know if it is indeed working or not.

pleas Mohammad ,i really didn't understand wat you sent to me i want how to install it by xterminal and whiche softwares do i need on my phone for this use,pleas?

do you read the first page???

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ SE London
Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
http://www.geek.com/articles/games/p...ller-20100926/ is where I saw it, but do note that I have NOT tried it myself and I don't know if it is indeed working or not.
Old news, doesn't work on 3.50

do i need to put a ps3 game in my ps3 to use PSfreedom?

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Turkishflavor View Post
do i need to put a ps3 game in my ps3 to use PSfreedom?
No, you can boot PS3 with PSFreedom with or without any game inside. Just unplug the PS3 from mains, plug your N900 to it and enable jailbreak mode, then plug PS3 into the mains, press power button and quickly the eject button and wait until the led turns green on your N900. Then you're jailbroken.

The Following User Says Thank You to WereCatf For This Useful Post:
HI MohammadAG awesome work, guys i am getting error 80028f14 when trying to load MOH i am using the new psfreedom on stock kernel, firmware 3.41 how do i work around this??

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
MOH doesn't seem to work using PSFreedom.
I'm using:
  • Gaia V1.02 + Hermes (PSFreedom)
  • External drive
  • Deleted .pkg file
  • Renamed .sfo file

Anybody?

Since I updated to 3.50 because I actually use the online services (multiplayer), could I theoretically buy a new 2.5" HDD and install 3.41 on it and run the jailbreak and insert the original HDD when I want my regular PS3?