Notices

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 263 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by TNiga View Post
I will change the libraries during weekend but I won't probably have time to make any other changes or additions yet.
Done now. Not quite during the weekend but almost.

The Following User Says Thank You to TNiga For This Useful Post:
I reorganized the UI a bit, I think it's better now. Won't upload to extras-dev yet, binary attached.

EDIT: Screenshot also
Attached Files
File Type: gz cutempc-0.2.0beta1.tar.gz (179.1 KB, 262 views)

Last edited by TNiga; 2010-06-14 at 21:57. Reason: added a screenshot

Have not tried it but it looks much better! Just one thing that might be bad. When scrolling vertically in a tableview that can scroll horisontally it will stop when reaching the horisontal sides so it takes much time to scroll. Is really date and track needed?

Originally Posted by Lullen View Post
Have not tried it but it looks much better! Just one thing that might be bad. When scrolling vertically in a tableview that can scroll horisontally it will stop when reaching the horisontal sides so it takes much time to scroll. Is really date and track needed?
I'm planning to make the columns configurable. I myself like to have date and track visible.

That would be awesome, you could also make the columns width smaller for those two

I just uploaded version 0.2.0 to extras-devel, it has the new layout and a volume slider.

does this support playlists as in you can load playlists from mpc? I have to use mpc -h 10.0.0.10 lsplaylists and then load it manually. I can't seem to access the playlists from the program. Thanks.

Originally Posted by andyph666 View Post
does this support playlists as in you can load playlists from mpc? I have to use mpc -h 10.0.0.10 lsplaylists and then load it manually. I can't seem to access the playlists from the program. Thanks.
No, this doesn't support playlists yet. I will try to add support sometime in the future when I have time to continue developing this (probably next year, I'm afraid).

Would be nice if we actually had the server as well as the many mpd clients available.

I would personally be happy to use netcat as the goddamn client if I had a chance to use mpd on my N900. :|

(apologies if it is available in some repository I can't seem to find - please make me look like an idiot by pointing it out if you know of one...)

The Following User Says Thank You to HRH_H_Crab For This Useful Post:
Posts: 124 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gaffney, South Carolina, USA
Second that notion, mpd plain would be nice to have