Active Topics

Notices

i don't know if this is anywhere else, i've tried using the search, but i can't find out exactly how to use maemo mapper for directions. i inputted the route and now i have a map with a route and waypoints, but where do i go from here? does maemo mapper have a way to list those waypoints in the form of directions like if i were to get directions from google maps which would list them turn by turn? i'm just wondering how to best use this for directions.

The Following User Says Thank You to atad6 For This Useful Post:
hmm...
As of my knowledge about current version of MM, you can not see a list of directions, but I am sure that if you have a suitable bluetooth GPS with you then MM will act like a regular GPS device, i.e., on the way it will give you all the directions with voice also.

I also downloaded 'flite' from the applications menu on my device. I am also assuming that you have a GPS reciever?

Once you have downloaded flite & have your gps reciever switched on it should then give directions at each waypoint by a display on the screen, along with voice directions.

I am new to meammo mapper but I really like it now I have it working. Send me a PM if you want any further help on it & I will try help you.

Thanks, I have GPS receiver on the way so hopefully it'll work fine. I already have flite installed.