Notices

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
here is an example of what I mean...
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to cipper For This Useful Post:
@cipper good idea, although it is already possible to move around by gestures. Try left-to-right and right-to-left for going pages backward and upward. Also up-to-down and down-to-up to change the subpage.

@thp I don't have them setup anywhere as of right now. It has been in the plans forever, but just hasn't got around to do it. Maybe now would be a good time to do it. I would like to try Git and Qt Creator integration to it. Would that be okay?

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
Originally Posted by pillar View Post
@cipper good idea, although it is already possible to move around by gestures. Try left-to-right and right-to-left for going pages backward and upward. Also up-to-down and down-to-up to change the subpage.

Actually, these gestures are not working on my device (n900 pr1.3)...

@cipper working for me (1.3 here as well).

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by cipper View Post
Actually, these gestures are not working on my device (n900 pr1.3)...
as far as i remember, you have to swipe to the right if you want to go to the next page and left if you want to go to the previous page. this is a little unexpected.... maybe you just tried the wrong direction from page 100.

@benny1967 You are right, should I change the directions, I just noticed it too and thinking about it, they might be more logical the other way around.

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by pillar View Post
@thp I don't have them setup anywhere as of right now. It has been in the plans forever, but just hasn't got around to do it. Maybe now would be a good time to do it. I would like to try Git and Qt Creator integration to it. Would that be okay?
Yes, just push it to some Git hosting provider and announce the URL here, so other people can clone the code and send you patches.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
Hello, Does Dexter operate with PR1.3? After PR1.3 update it was listed in apps to be updated, but Dexter didn't update and previous installation disappeared. Extra devel repository is active.

Any help? Thanks !

@pyykkhe it works for me, although I didn't update it. It might need a new build against Qt 4.7, not sure.

The Following User Says Thank You to pillar For This Useful Post:
Does anyone have it working with other sites than Finland Yle? I only need Finland Yle and Mtv3.