Notices

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
well i found this http://store.ovi.mobi/content/51491?...kSource=browse in the ovi store this morning, its cool isn't it ? , and here is the good news, this app is actually for the nokia n8 http://blog.gsmarena.com/nokia-n8-ge...orama-feature/ and its already ported on the n900 by nokia !!
this is one of the early apps that nokia made fpr the n8, and they made on for us, so we will see a lots of n8-ported to the n900 apps soon in the voi store, thank you nokia, i hope a nice facebook app comes along, and maybe some decent ovi maps.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Well, you sure didn't find the two week old thread about it here

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
We will see. Seeing is believing when it comes to nokia.

All right!
The first prove I see, the Qt system really helps porting the same applications both to Symbian and Maemo/Meego. (Haven't tried yet.)

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Well, you sure didn't find the two week old thread about it here
ovi store was down in my country for the last months, it was recently fixed, and i didn't notice the thread here.