Active Topics

Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
Originally Posted by excelar8 View Post
better or not, this would be legendary.. imagine rubbing it into iphone fanboy's faces?

literally
I have few potential faces to rubb it in would be so epic, otherwise i wouldn't stand close to that sh*t...

The Following User Says Thank You to longcat For This Useful Post:
iOS is closed source; so it's a big NO.

Well the only reason I really wanted it was because of the games and apps, not really the user interface.

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by isssak View Post
Well the only reason I really wanted it was because of the games and apps, not really the user interface.
You'll come short with many off the games thats made for multi touch screens just like android... I've tried games for NITdroid and the playing experience just isn't that good cause off the lack of multitouch, it's kind of like playing xbox/playstation games with one arm. (doable yes, fun maybe (don't think so), enjoyable hardly for very long and only if you think it's fun in the first place).. Yes some games are playable and some offers HW keyboard layout, but still they're not made with the N900's single touch screen in mind

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

The Following User Says Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
after playing with nitdroid (oc'd) for a few weeks i thought android was a bit crap to be honest, (slow and jerky) until i tried a friends HTC desire, that experience was 100 times better, my point is if anyone wants a new OS go buy that phone today, rather than waiting 2 years for a bootable (slow and buggy as hell) OS on this phone

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leetut For This Useful Post:

Tags
worstthreadever