Active Topics

this web voting system .....
open chrome, vote, open ff, vote again, open ie, vote again, delete browser cache, vote again ..

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by abubakar View Post
this web voting system .....
open chrome, vote, open ff, vote again, open ie, vote again, delete browser cache, vote again ..
Voted 2 times!
We will need this to beat an android phone...

better ... simply make a script to do that ...

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Voted 2 times!
We will need this to beat an android phone...
i agree, well we are gonna face an android in the finals, lets take them down....

But which between the SE Xperia X10 and Samsung Galaxy S is likely to fare worse against the N900?

I'd like to put a few votes in for the weakest competitor

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by Andrew_b View Post
But which between the SE Xperia X10 and Samsung Galaxy S is likely to fare worse against the N900?

I'd like to put a few votes in for the weakest competitor
no mate, we should vote for the stronger phone (the galaxy s) than take it out, this way we show the androids that one of there best devices was taken out by us, n900 ftw !!

Good plan, if we have enough users here to swing it

Although, which two sets of users are most likely to see this poll and have an active community to rally the troops and swing the vote against N900?

I figure the Palm Pre users are all too busy working/in meetings to see this poll, whereas we are all loafing around on TMO

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew_b For This Useful Post:
Someone out there could use the n900 strengths and build a script to keep voting and clearing cache, its not like any of the other platforms could follow suit!

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Coventry, UK
wouldnt it log IP addresses?

http://pininthemap.com/maemo
masterpin: shotgun

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Yes, if the people running this poll have any kind of tech savvy (and care) they will easily notice multiple votes from the same IP, which they will probably delete. You might just about get away with voting once on a work PC, once on a home PC, and once on a mobile device, but I wouldn't risk more than that unless you want all your votes nullified.