Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sao Paulo / Brazil
It'd be better if twimgo could show the username of the profiles insted their real name.

Another simple but great thing, is to show what application people have used to post their tweets.

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by igorlt View Post

Another simple but great thing, is to show what application people have used to post their tweets.
It already does that

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sao Paulo / Brazil
Originally Posted by Zekahz View Post
It already does that
Iīve just found it now.

But itīd better to put this information in the main screen. So we can see it without need to click on the tweet.

And it has space enought for it

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by igorlt View Post
Iīve just found it now.

But itīd better to put this information in the main screen. So we can see it without need to click on the tweet.

And it has space enought for it
I think how it shown now is just perfect

Waiting for DM & autorefresh to be added... other stuff works well.. sometime you have text leaking into the next box, but thats ok..

Originally Posted by kennibal View Post
How do I install .wgt file in N900 like this TwimGo?
Install the QT Web Runtime (available in extras-devel - usual warnings apply).

Then you can click on the .wgt file and it will launch App Manager and install just like any other N900 app.

when we will see more updates for twimgo? like autologin, autrefresh and other stuff?

cheers

I agree with @Zekahz...Ilike the layout as it is - in particular the Tweet Details screen

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
when i try to install qt web runtime it tells me i'm missing : libqtm-bearer, libqtm-contacts, libqtm-location, libqtm-messaging

how can i get this? can I retrieve this with apt-get command in terminal? i'm not too hot with linux could someone give me specific instructions?

Originally Posted by arnoldux View Post
when we will see more updates for twimgo? like autologin, autrefresh and other stuff?
I added the auto-login to alpha 2 version that I released last Sunday. Auto-refresh and other stuff that I'm currently crafting are coming out next weekend (hopefully)

Tags
twitter