Active Topics

Notices

Im not even suer what happened, but the last thing i did was install an update (QTsomething) i had on my phone blinking, after that my phone is super slow, like impossible slow.

I checked on Conky and the CPU is working at the normal 250MHz - 600MHz, i check using the kernel-config show, and it gives me an error, i try reinstalling it does everything but if i type uname -r it keeps saying the same crap ¨2.6.28-omap1¨ i rebooted the phone.

i have try using ¨apt-get install --reinstall -y kernel-power kernel-power-flasher¨ it does like is doing it but it doesn't i keep getting the same info in Conky the same error in kernel-config show and the same info in uname -r.

I dont know if this goes here, I'm sorry if it doesn't, u have no idea how desperate i am, i was abt to change phone, when i overclockec mine, that saved me from getting another, i need help please...

im using a temp phone right now since the phone is missing every single call i get because like i said above is impossible slow... (like when i got it)

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Last edited by CYPHERC; 2010-09-06 at 06:49.

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
Type
top in the Xterminal and see which process is using the cpu most.
then
sudo killall processname.

have you installed multiboot? since it looks like you're using the default kernel maybe you're booting with the wrong one. If is this the case maybe you would like to install the kernel image of powerkernel, and then rerun the configuration of multiboot. This way you should at least boot in kernel power and get rid of errors in kernel-config show.
search the multiboot threads for the precise commands

ps: to see the multiboot menu you should reboot with the keyboard open.

Last edited by erniadeldesktop; 2010-09-06 at 06:40. Reason: engrish

yes i just installed it like yesterday i guess, and that was it, i already fix it thanks for your help