Active Topics

I'm hoping Firefox pulls a rabbit out of the hat, supports 10.1 and also runs just as fast as microbrowser!

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
What I wanna know is...will Flash 10.2 come to the N900? Especially if there's HUGE exploits found in 10.1. You KNOW all the other, newer, cooler handsets will get it!

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I'm planing to ditch Nokia for an Apple to bite. I don't care about Openness anymore. Since iphone can always Jailbreak and be as open as I want it to be. But the problem here is the PRICE!! And colour! lol.

I want the White Iphone because the problem is surrounded the black Iphone. Got that one another banned iphone commercial

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
What I wanna know is...will Flash 10.2 come to the N900? Especially if there's HUGE exploits found in 10.1. You KNOW all the other, newer, cooler handsets will get it!
N900 is a lost cause. All I can hope for is nokia supporting their devices from Meego on like Apple and Android do.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Bec View Post
N900 is a lost cause. All I can hope for is nokia supporting their devices from Meego on like Apple and Android do.
Don't say that too loud. As the penguins in Madagascar say, "Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave."

Yup, exactly what nokia is doing...

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Melbourne
since today N900 lose it capabilities to open facebook attached video, i think they now need flash 10+.

there are also slim probability that the flash player on N900 will ever be updated.

I fear that in the near future every website will require higher flash player which makes our N900 go the grave...

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

If I can help with anything else, just ask!

D'uh, not quite...
There still is MeeGo with community support if that does it for you...

Bit misinformed on the matter for a greeter I''d say...

Originally Posted by Bec View Post
Is this a joke? Apple supporting their devices? You do know the iPhone 2G was dropped like a hot rock right? The 3G got an iOS 4.0 upgrade with no features in it, makes the phone slow as mud, and is still not fixed.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by jflatt View Post
Is this a joke? Apple supporting their devices? You do know the iPhone 2G was dropped like a hot rock right? The 3G got an iOS 4.0 upgrade with no features in it, makes the phone slow as mud, and is still not fixed.
I usually criticise Apple every chance I get, but dropping support for a 3+ year old device is not even in the same league as Nokia dropping support for a <1 year device...

The 3G is around 2 years old, and good or bad, fast or slow it still got an OS upgrade.

We have an awesome device that was dropped like a piece of s***!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to H3llb0und For This Useful Post:

Tags
adobe, adobe flash, blahblah, flash, flash 10, flash 10.1, fremantle, future, idiotic thread, maemo, maemo 5, nokia, nokia fails, update