Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by Psymastr View Post
Yes, there is a difference between the rubber and the plastic buttons. I like it that way.
Which version of the Game Gripper do you have?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Psymastr,
So you have plastic and rubber button GGs? Or what you are talking about? Which one is IYO better?

I also thought that this slipping problem might have something to do on how you hold it. In GG demo video guy holds it quite tightly around n900.

Originally Posted by Psymastr View Post
Yes, there is a difference between the rubber and the plastic buttons. I like it that way.
I'd like to ask for further clarification of this comment as well.

Do you have rubber buttons, platic buttons, or some combination of them? Which is better, in your opinion, and why?

Your comment is somewhat vague and cryptic.

I may be able to help. I sent out some free rubber buttons to a few of our gamers and asked for their opinion. They all said the same things.

That they were:
-Softer on your fingers
-had a squishy feel made it a little harder to feel the response of the key
-that your fingers would not slide across them as easily

Most people liked them OK but went back to the hard plastic buttons unless they were concerned about damaging their phone.

Originally Posted by oldpmaguy View Post
I'd like to ask for further clarification of this comment as well.

Do you have rubber buttons, platic buttons, or some combination of them? Which is better, in your opinion, and why?

Your comment is somewhat vague and cryptic.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gamegripper For This Useful Post:
Hello gamegripper, can u see me in screenshot how is the button from "SNES" are new in your page.

I don’t understand the question. If you are asking if the SNES style buttons are available in rubber, the answer is no. We only have blue rubber buttons.

Originally Posted by ududud View Post
Hello gamegripper, can u see me in screenshot how is the button from "SNES" are new in your page.

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Denmark
Hmm, ordered mine last thursday afternoon, which is why it is most likely not sent from that day, so I guess it should've been sent this monday (9th), but do I get any notice via email when the package is sent or anything?

EDIT: Nvm, I just got the email regarding the xbox colored keypads.

Last edited by Marcus; 2010-08-11 at 17:40.

I got the SNES buttons (plastic). Overall I'm happy with the GameGripper, I don't have any issues with it sliding off the N900.The buttons feel good and work well for every game I've tried so far. I don't really like the feel of the d-pad though, it doesn't seem to move enough for my liking.

I haven't seen any issues with my keys being damaged but I've only just started using the GameGripper.

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
How long do they take to ship in Europe? What are other peoples experiences of this?

I ordered on Friday but have had no notification of my orders progress yet

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Mine was sent on the 12th according to the Email, and I have yet to receive it. I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow(living in Europe).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToJa92 For This Useful Post: