Notices

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 78 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Anyway, this browser is really great, it makes me not want to use the built-in browser anymore
I only use that one for Flash purposes :P

Many thanks!
Opera does a great job! we should drink on that. I wish we could watch video's like "Youtube" Opera will get better and better after time.

ps. posted with Opera on N900

Thank you very much for caring us old people (n8x0 users)

I was surprised to also see updates coming. I really didn't expect this level of attention.

Haven't felt like this ever since Diablo came to my n800.

The Following User Says Thank You to icebox For This Useful Post:
i get an error unable to download opera mobile, application package not found

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
If you don't mind.. I've got some feature requests. These are not demands :P

It would be nice:
- if you could make a warning for closing multiple tabs, it would save a lot of "whoops!" moments hahah
- if Opera could have multiple instances (windows), sometimes I have 9 tabs open on 2-3 subjects, and then I get lost

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Suriname
Sorry i missed a word in my former comment
i mean I am not seeing my 8GB SD card in FileBox

@rdm
wrong thread. please delete the post from the edit menu.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
The most annoying feature in Opera on my N810 has to do with the zoom:

1) I would love for the hardware 'zoom' keys to zoom in and out (say 20% per click),

2) It is VERY frustrating that the zoom level you are at is not 'kept' when moving to another page or clicking on a link in the site you are at.
This constant zooming in and out is really, really annoying.
Odds are that if I zoomed in I want that zoom level to stay when I go to another page on that site.
I'd love for there to be an option to 'keep' your zoom level.

I'm not sure which of these zoom issues are most important to me but I hope that they one day will be addressed.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Canada
Setting Opera to use "Mobile View" (in the Settings) changes the way pages show, but eliminates most of the zooming. You might prefer that option.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
one question. when the opera says "restart opera" what is the right thing to do? just tap the close sign or tap settings - exit?

i usually change settings that requires opera to restart. sometimes the changes take effect and sometimes dont. so i am just wondering if the way that i restart opera is what i am doing wrong.

thanks

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
while watching the unboxing and testing videos of the toshiba ac100 over on carrypad.com, i noticed that they had a problem with opera mobile and multiline input boxes. Just tested the same here, and there is indeed a problem.

when one input lines into a multiline box, and hit done, the text do not show up in the box as it should. Imo, this is a very troublesome case of data loss.

Tags
fast browser, opera