Active Topics

Portraite mode might introduce a problem with a big status bar. Here I put advanced-backlight out of reach:

The Following User Says Thank You to giladmttw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 355 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Ouch!

Why statusbar gets shifted to the right?.. Its strange...

Btw, applets are 40×50px. 12 applets × 40px = 480px = whole screen in portrait mode.

Originally Posted by Mitrandir View Post
Ouch!

Why statusbar gets shifted to the right?.. Its strange...

Btw, applets are 40×50px. 12 applets × 40px = 480px = whole screen in portrait mode.
I reduced my plugins to 8 so now (12-8)*40=160 pixels to the left of my status bar, waiting to be filled by plugins as they enter the trey from the right.

Okay, 12 seems to be too much. Anyway, this number must be configurable without reinstallation of libhildondesktop0. I will try to investigate the Sources of the Mighty Hildon to find some good way to load it from some config.

Not sure if im being a bit slow here but I found you can put the Web Bookmarks from the old navigator panel on the status bar. You need to copy hildon-task-navigator-bookmarks.desktop from /usr/share/applications/hildon-navigator/ to /usr/share/applications/hildon-status-bar/. On the downside the icon is a bit big and the menu's background shows up as white in this theme, but its nice to be able to reach your bookmarks straight from the desktop. Its the only thing I missed since switching to this great theme.

Yes, navigator applets and statusbar ones are compatible

Posts: 1,101 | Thanked: 1,184 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Spain
Originally Posted by Mitrandir View Post
Okay, 12 seems to be too much. Anyway, this number must be configurable without reinstallation of libhildondesktop0. I will try to investigate the Sources of the Mighty Hildon to find some good way to load it from some config.
Mitrandir, have a look at this patch from qwerty12: http://qwerty12.qole.org/hildon-desk...-1fix1.diff.gz
It implements just that for the lock desktop applets patch, so it would be almost copy-paste to do the same for the statusbar applets

The Following User Says Thank You to maacruz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Good news indeed.
Now I have to find PC with Photoshop to edit the backgrounds for statusbar.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Omaha, US
I don't if this is related with project or not, but I just saw this video youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGf_4BUL3J8.
i was wondering are these two themes related.
Also wondering if you guys do know where i can find that theme, please tell cause i tried his but didn't work!

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by Omicron-06 View Post
I don't if this is related with project or not, but I just saw this video youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGf_4BUL3J8.
i was wondering are these two themes related.
Also wondering if you guys do know where i can find that theme, please tell cause i tried his but didn't work!
That is my old video. And this is an old version of Diablo5.
Please look at the first post, there is as instructions how to install this theme.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post: