Any idea how I have triplicate most of my pictures!? I mean over 1000 pictures lol, and when i plug it in and use mass transfer and try and delete them on my comp it comes up with an error!? (Can't rem what it was i'll update later)

Also I can't get the pc suite to work would be nice if i could!

Any imput welcome!

Plus is there a quicker way to scroll through your photos? Getting to the first ones on my phone takes about 5 mins of furious scrolling!

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Lebanon- Beirut
i have the same problem but it doesn't always happen and only happens for certain pictures.
to get to your photos faster select "filter by folder" from the menu, but you have to do it every time you go into photos.

i also have a similar problem where i moved the photos from one folder to another and now i have the pics showing and black boxes with white x's in like a unloaded thumbnail of the pic. its like the cache still has thumbnails in of where the pics used to be. tried rebooting. tried deleting them on phone but nothing. pc suite and storage mode wont help coz duplicates dont exist.

any idea on how to refresh the pic library or thumbnail cache?

The thumbnails can be found in /home/user/.thumbnails/
It should be safe to delete everything in that folder. The thumbnails will be recreated the next time the media player or picture viewer is started.