Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by nilchak View Post
Using Pixelpipe plugin on the N900 you can share your pjotos and video with a multitude of sites.

Check out the pixelpipe site for the different sharing options (adding a pipe)
http://pixelpipe.com/destinations/add

So all you really need is pixelpipe plugin on the N900 and based on your pixel pipe account settings - you can now share the photos/vedios with all that you have setup as your pipes in Pixelpipes (including YouTube).
Edit : to answer Fargus's question - no Youtube is not one of the built-in options as yet.
Only built-in options are Flickr, OVI, and Pixelpipe.
A list of services can be found here: http://blog.pixelpipe.com/2009/10/04...-at-pixelpipe/

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
If you use Pixelpipe yes.

You just need to go to pixelpipe, login with your account, setup youtube as a pipe. Then tag whatever videos you want to send to youtube as @youtube and send them through pixelpipe.
Oh!

This is helpful, I was trying to figure out a way to choose which pixelpipes services to send to rather than sending to them all.

Thanks a lot!

I just use the website.

Is there an easy way to upload video I shoot with my N900 to Shutterfly (or other competitors such as Snapfish, etc.). I'm looking for an off-site storage location for all of my videos (whether shot from my N900, or from a camcorder, etc.). Uploading to YouTube is easy, but for a variety of reasons it's not the home that I envision for my uploaded video collection. Thanks!

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Thread moved to Multimedia.

Originally Posted by RockCreek1 View Post
Is there an easy way to upload video I shoot with my N900 to Shutterfly (or other competitors such as Snapfish, etc.). I'm looking for an off-site storage location for all of my videos (whether shot from my N900, or from a camcorder, etc.). Uploading to YouTube is easy, but for a variety of reasons it's not the home that I envision for my uploaded video collection. Thanks!
Most of the popular sharing plug-ins are at the Ovi store. A few others are also in Maemo Extras.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

The Following User Says Thank You to xomm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by RockCreek1 View Post
Does anybody have a simple way to do this? I'd like to send videos to Shutterfly, which is not available through Pixelpipe. Thanks!