Notices

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Philippines
For me, I prefer Pleego with darker shades like this. The preinstalled Digital Nature theme of N900 keeps me from using Pleego because Black and Orange shades with not-so-shiny effects make it a bit professional looking at least, just my own opinion.

Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
@D-Iivil

I found this theme (MeeGo for symbian), maybe it could help you improve Pleego even more. so here's the pics:

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by kennibal View Post
For me, I prefer Pleego with darker shades like this. The preinstalled Digital Nature theme of N900 keeps me from using Pleego because Black and Orange shades with not-so-shiny effects make it a bit professional looking at least, just my own opinion.
It's all matter of taste

Actually my version is already darker than the "original" screenshot where I started to draw it:

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Hi!Just tryed your latest version. Works just fine! Thanks for the font size setup! It is possible that the font size to have more options, like snap to grid for instance? I think it's necessary another option to set font smaller than the default smaller one. Maybe to set the +/- value, so each user to customise his font for his needs?
Thanks!

Originally Posted by puiradu View Post
Hi!Just tryed your latest version. Works just fine! Thanks for the font size setup! It is possible that the font size to have more options, like snap to grid for instance? I think it's necessary another option to set font smaller than the default smaller one. Maybe to set the +/- value, so each user to customise his font for his needs?
Thanks!
Unfortunately that's not technically easy to achieve (I don't say impossible, since I'm sure someone can do it), but it would have to change the sizes non-linear (if you make the largest fonts even larger then you'll end up with problems and if you set smallest fonts too small you'll end up having problems also).

I can add "extra small" and "extra large" -options which makes more difference.

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
I really don't see anything on those pictures that would be worth of "borrowing"
Hmmm...that font looks cute. Can we borrow that ?

Originally Posted by SallyJane View Post
Hmmm...that font looks cute. Can we borrow that ?
Sure, if you figure out what that font is and find where to download it
We can use any .ttf or .otf -fonts with Plastic Setup nowadays

Anyways, changed the font size selector a bit. Tell me guys what do you think.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Image is way too low resolution and that bewel-effect on those dudes makes me throw up
there's a pic here that's a bit better...

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ England Uk
Just tested font size selector very cool indeed much apprciated

@ D-Iivil

the font is called Hooteroll

http://www.searchfreefonts.com/free/hooteroll.htm

The Following User Says Thank You to SallyJane For This Useful Post:
Getting better and better each time. I love being able to adjust font sizes now. Thanks for you excellent work and constant tweaking. How difficult would it be to create other add-on packs by other users? I'm sure this has already been asked and I apologize but too many pages to skim though.