Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Guys. We don't distribute 'questionable license' content here.
Please keep the BIOS related discussion off the TMO.

Hi again...

smoku, I see you released another emulator, and it runs pretty well! Thanks! I've read some 10 pages back and couldn't find answers to some questions I have. I hope I can dare to ask them, even though some may have been answered somewhere already. It wouldn't be a bad idea to put this info in the first post.

So the psx4m is a whole different application from psx4all? How's it looking with 3D acceleration for this one?

Is there a list of the keys mapping to buttons? I figured most by trial and error, but the list would be handy. Also, the way it is is not how I want it. I guess some option to load the config of the old psx4all wouldn't be trivial to implement? I suppose you're working on a different way, smoku, you mentioned some unified GUI frontend for your emulators. How's it looking with that? I know there's a feature freeze till the competition end, so maybe you got something ready that will make psx4m pretty usable? (the buttons config is the only dealbreaker for me)

Once again, thanks for the effort.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lancaster
ah thanks so much for th instructions guys. i was at a massive loss with what to do! =P lol! awsome work though. cant wait to see what else is in the pipeline!!

hope you win competition mate

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Kuwait
Add to the Guide : Controls, Someone can check if I'm not mistaken

The Following User Says Thank You to q8phantom For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Easily - simply put the command in you wish to launch

Eg: /usr/games/psx4m -runcdbios -frameskip 5 /path/to/my/rom/R4 - Ridge Race.img

Then select update when clicked and choose disabled etc for everything else
Thanks, wasn't working before when I tried it. Must have typo'd.

Originally Posted by q8phantom View Post
Add to the Guide : Controls, Someone can check if I'm not mistaken
Thanks. would look better in the first post, but this is a temporary solution till the gui is ready I take it.

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Kuwait
@lukash

There is a link of the Guide already in the first post!

q8phantom thanks for the help i managed to get brave fencer mushashi running GREAT! and its with sound! wow!
i was also placing the bios and rom files in documents instead of Data which caused most of my headache

btw are we going to get saving soon?
i got pretty far into a game thinking i pxsm saved only to realize it gave me an error when trying to continue

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever