Notices

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 637 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
For all you who have Zen Bound and would like to have the soundtrack in your music library, we're now giving the ZB and ZB2 music albums away on our website.

Enter your email at http://zenbound.com to subscribe to our newsletter, and you'll get a download link to both albums.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Frand For This Useful Post:
We've also just submitted an update over to Ovi Store QA review. This version fixes the button responsiveness issue that was brought to our attention.

I can't speak for Ovi on how quickly the update may be approved, expect a delay of a number of days

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frand For This Useful Post:
Posts: 267 | Thanked: 408 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Austria
Originally Posted by Frand View Post
For all you who have Zen Bound and would like to have the soundtrack in your music library, we're now giving the ZB and ZB2 music albums away on our website.

Enter your email at http://zenbound.com to subscribe to our newsletter, and you'll get a download link to both albums.
Shiny!
(Though it's a bit cruel, receiving updates on games I cannot yet get my hands on... )

I love the Ghost Monkey line of music, and Rebound just turned into my new soundtrack for everyday life.

Just got notice that the update to Zen Bound should now be available on the Ovi Store. This update should fix the reported in-game button responsiveness issue.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frand For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Cool...

Wanted to update, but Ovi Store says that I've reached the limit of downloads and I should conteact the consumer care or buy it again.
Contacted, but no reaction.
I won't buy it a second time, because I'm not paying for a defined amount of downloads, but for the game itself.
Well done Ovi Store...

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Frand View Post
Just got notice that the update to Zen Bound should now be available on the Ovi Store. This update should fix the reported in-game button responsiveness issue.
Is the update going to be available through app manager or is it necessary to go to Ovi Store and download the game again from there? What is the version number of update?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by OVK View Post
Is the update going to be available through app manager or is it necessary to go to Ovi Store and download the game again from there? What is the version number of update?
I haven't got an update notification, but frand said, that there is an update. So I assume that we have to redownload it, and that's problematic since we only have five download at the Ovi store before the download get locked.
I don't understand why the Ovi Store just allows five downloads at an application which gets updates...
At least it should be five downloads per version-number...

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by OVK View Post
Commercial applications are downloaded from OVI directly as .deb files and installed, so they don't actually appear in the OVI repository. This means you have to redownload each update (and figure out whether there's been an update, as the OVI store doesn't provide any version information).

I went through and found both SPiN and Zen Bound had been updated since I first downloaded them.

Posts: 267 | Thanked: 408 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Austria
At least the free apps from the OVI store are getting updates automatically through the application manager, so I guess you shouldn't have to re-download paid apps, either.

Maybe there's a *coughoneofmanycough* bug keeping the newest version of Zen Bound from appearing in your update list. I'd wait a couple of days to play it save (and keep searching for updates manually in the application manager - sometimes the notification icon doesn't work like it's supposed to).

There I stand corrected.

Though then I REALLY don't get this stupid 5 downloads limit... does that mean you have to re-purchase the application every 5 updates...???
(That is, IF you even realise it has been updated. )

Last edited by Nathraiben; 2010-07-23 at 17:43.

Originally Posted by Nathraiben View Post
Though then I REALLY don't get this stupid 5 downloads limit... does that mean you have to re-purchase the application every 5 updates...???
(That is, IF you even realise it has been updated. )
or contact Ovi care support.