Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Hrw View Post
Started to use - if app needs time to do scanning etc then it should tell it to user. I use mediaplayer rarely and expect it to be usable.
I hope you realise that the indexing must be done once and after that there is no need unless you add/remove music from device?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following User Says Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Posts: 124 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Italy
i've a silly question, how to update this app!?
i'm reading your comments about new version but i can't find any update in app manager so...what's wrong?!

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by saxen View Post
i've a silly question, how to update this app!?
i'm reading your comments about new version but i can't find any update in app manager so...what's wrong?!
The updates have been posted in this thread, so you'll have to download and install them manually (or wait until new versions get pushed to Ovi).

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Posts: 191 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ NanJing China
Originally Posted by peter@instinctiv.com View Post
Well, we're still in debug and polish mode so new features progress is still a lot slower than it will be once we fix the major issues. To that end, for anyone willing to do some more beta testing we have a released on http://instinctiv.com/b.deb . It doesn't contain any new features but should contain a few optimizations and bug fixes. If you install it please let us know what your experiences are with it. ~ PB

if it can normally show the tag(of chinese except for unicode)I will like it more

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
best app available for this piece of brick phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to joshua.maverick For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by peter@instinctiv.com View Post
Hey Lisa, you're in the right place. We've ordered a pair of nokia bluetooth earphones to test with. We don't currently support bluetooth audio but I doubt very much it'll take us more than a day to get that in there for you. We need to fix speed/memory/bug issues first but this is one of the first things we'll get to when we start adding new features.
Thankyou so much Peter. This is wonderful to hear.
I assume it will be an update via the phone when any changes are made?
I look forward to it...

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
The player seems to be a little slow and stuttering when pressing power button. Would be best if the app have auto rotate built in. It's a nice little app but still a long way from final version.

guys where can i download it?I'm in China and it s not available on ovi store :-(

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
Hmm I'm lost without the playlists. Otherwise its OK. But I'm so used to the stock one that this doesn't really rock me ATM. :C

The Following User Says Thank You to cjp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by andrew_85 View Post
guys where can i download it?I'm in China and it s not available on ovi store :-(
Check a few pages back. There's 2 .deb files, b.deb being the latest, which you can download onto your n900 and install with dpkg -i b.deb.

The Following User Says Thank You to Haus3r For This Useful Post: