Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
interesting. it seems that clearing the browser history speeds up the load time of the browser when using microB.

still slower then opera, but more or less back to where it was on fresh install.

I uninstalled the microB but my oroginal browser is not working properly. any idea?

Rebooting the IT should help.

Hi,
Please,
Could anybody send me the original OS2006 libflashplayer.so (from /usr/lib/browser/plugins/libflashplayer.so) to : flashplayer_DOT_770_DOT_dcaron_AT_spamgourmet_DOT_ com

cause I forget to save it when I install microB.
Thank you very much ...

Rem : (replace _DOT_ by ., and _AT_ by @ )

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Eastern Ontario, Canada
atmandk & Milhouse:

Thanks for your help - and sorry about the double post . It was not intentional. I did not realize that my first post would be moderated - I thought that I must have dropped the post so I re-sent.

Don.

Originally Posted by domtor0 View Post
Hi,
Please,
Could anybody send me the original OS2006 libflashplayer.so
Try:

http://download.yousendit.com/F317B8C03461F512

This link expires in 7 days.

Don

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Rebooting the IT should help.
thanks for info. actually rebooting solves the problem. but if I dont use it for a period of time like one day or so, the same problem appears.

Originally Posted by littlestone View Post
The original browser plugins (before installing flash9) are in /usr/lib/browser/plugins/

The Mozilla plugin directory is /home/user/.mozilla/plugins/

You don't need to copy the flash player plugin to the mozilla dir, you can just creat a sym link,
ln -s /usr/lib/browser/plugins/libflashplayer.so /home/user/.mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so

Backup your original flash plugin before installing the flash 9. That package simply overwrite the old one.

I couldn't get YouTube to work properly in OS2006 with flash9, it's all scramble. It also crashes a lot more.
Due to my linux newbie status, I am having trouble following the directions to install Flash 9 on Micro-B. Micro-B is currently installed and is running fine. I downloaded the .gz file (from the link on the first page of this post) and it is currently sitting in my Documents folder. If anyone has the time, can someone explain what I need to do to get it into my mozilla plugins folder in a simple step by step way?

Thanks in advanced!

I take it that the version of Flash 9 that we have been playing with on N770s is actually copied from the latest release to the N800, is that true?

If so, why would it be unstable on the N770 but not on the N800?

TIA.

Don.

everything seems to work for me but i am a bit confused as to why flash video is garbled. does anyone know? is the core hardware on the 770 and 800 really that different?