Notices

Posts: 345 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Reunion Island
soo any news ?

PC :
MSi K9N2 Diamond, AMD Phenom 9950 BE @ 3.2ghz, 2x2GO DDR2 G.Skill Extreme Pi Black PC8500, Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X, Hitachi 1To sata II

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by titi974 View Post
soo any news ?
It's a secret (:
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 637 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
Bad news: SPiN came back from submission with a few bugs we need to sort out, so a couple of days to fix the issues, then the regular Ovi QA and hope for approval.

Good news: Zen Bound just passed Ovi QA, which means it should be available on sale as swiftly as the process allows

(Since this is the first time for us as well, it's a learning experience to see what kind of time is involved with going from 'QA passed' to 'Published'.)

EDIT: We just got an email the content has been published and should be visible within the next few hours.

Last edited by Frand; 2010-06-16 at 18:40.

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Frand For This Useful Post:
Available now on Ovi Store near you:
http://store.ovi.com/content/892B0E5...40050A85326421

Please enjoy

Last edited by Frand; 2010-06-16 at 19:50. Reason: Direct url for content changed.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frand For This Useful Post:
using direct url is the only way to do it. doesnt show up just by going to normal page. i will pay but mainly because i want you guys to make even more games

The Following User Says Thank You to liquid_chaos For This Useful Post:
after 5 mins of my phone becoming unresponsive it says there isnt enough memory in var/temp. got plenty of disc space and about 80mb of rootfs

The Following User Says Thank You to liquid_chaos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Yes, the installation is very strange - downloads 50mb without showing anything and looks like MicroB freezes the whole phone (don't stop or close it, don't click several times unless something happens). Mine failed the first time but ran apt-get clean and the second time it went through. The game crashed the first time I chose the first level, on second run was okay. Great game, worth every penny.

Last edited by Bundyo; 2010-06-16 at 21:38.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
As far as rocky starts go, it's at least encouraging to hear that the game is running fine on the second run.

Still, it's worrisome to hear the kind of different behaviors are now happening, considering the game really has gone through a number of QA stages on a number of different devices.

Please keep reporting any glitches. We'll be monitoring this thread.

If anyone can report a smooth process from installing to running, it would of course be much appreciated as well

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frand For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
paid, payment accepted, now it won't let me download it...

after running apt-get clean it came up with an 'unknown error' when trying to download. now im trying again after rebooting