Active Topics

Notices

I am pretty sure he asked for alternative alarm clock software, not for a list of which Nokia customers have been able to use the standard alarm without trouble...

Thread starter, if you have the knowhow, you might consider if the broken alarm software is a symptom of a bigger problem, like your installation may be partially corrupted. If so, or if you think this is a big enough a deal, you may consider reading up on reflashing your telephone to get back to a clean installation. Hopefully that may help.

If not, I don't think there's a lot of finished clock projects for the N900. The one I know of is the Flip Clock. Or you could look in the Maemo garage and see if anything there is both made for the N900, and in a working condition.

The Following User Says Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
I don't know ,,, I will retry to use the alarm to night

Thank You

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
Did you have your phone in offline mode when it crashed? If so, you may be experiencing bug 8115, which will be fixed in PR 1.2. See also this thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to gidoca For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gidoca View Post
Did you have your phone in offline mode when it crashed? If so, you may be experiencing bug 8115, which will be fixed in PR 1.2. See also this thread.
YEP,,, this is exactly my problem

will wait till PR 1.2 is released ...

ive had this same problem for months and have been late for work many times because of it

it started while i was using 1.1 and i suffered in silence believing that 1.2 would sort it but it hasnt.

i have a custom mp3 as an alarm tone but havent tested setting it back to a system tone beause none are loud enough to wake me.

Is there an easy way to disable vibration in alarms?