Notices

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Stuttgart/Germany
@smurfy thx 4 the new version. Now i can see the details without a crash.
But actualy the gps button in the search form is disabled (gray) while i have a GPS fix!

I think the calender Idea is good, but i think a Import function for adresses from contacts is much meaning.

Last edited by Leachim; 2010-06-09 at 18:17.

Just installed the latest version. GPS search gives me a list of possible stations and not only the main station. But these stations are 500 km north of my current position To be exact, i live in Darmstadt and Fahrplan suggests stations like "Ahausen Ahauser Straße, Weyhe" (somewhere near Bremen).

MfG!

Originally Posted by Leachim View Post
@smurfy thx 4 the new version. Now i can see the details without a crash.
But actualy the gps button in the search form is disabled (gray) while i have a GPS fix!

I think the calender Idea is good, but i think a Import function for adresses from contacts is much meaning.
About the gps function, in qt the gps seams to take longer to work. maybe the default options are different.

the address thing, i think i understand what you mean. here with my words:

in the selections dialog there should be an option to get the adress by contacts.

after selecting a contact the app should search for the city/Street name defined for the contact.

right?

Originally Posted by johnny_knoe View Post
Just installed the latest version. GPS search gives me a list of possible stations and not only the main station. But these stations are 500 km north of my current position To be exact, i live in Darmstadt and Fahrplan suggests stations like "Ahausen Ahauser Straße, Weyhe" (somewhere near Bremen).

MfG!
i have an idea what could be also the problem i will try to apply a fix for that possibility aswell in the next version.

The Following User Says Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 31 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Stuttgart/Germany
@smurfy yes thats what i mean.

Same problem with the gps based search here.
It's looking for a bus station with the same name as the street I'm in, no matter how far away it is
But the history function is a big improvement ! Thanx for this

Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
Same problem with the gps based search here.
It's looking for a bus station with the same name as the street I'm in, no matter how far away it is
i know i changed that and also the bug with the gps not working in the northern germany

The Following User Says Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
Okay, hope it's coming out soon
Thx for your hard work smurfy !

Little bit off topic but connecting to GPS problems: Does someone know why GPS might not work for me in the OMweather Widget? According to the widget I am at places I have actually never been to....

maybe a problem with the gsm location of nokia?, fahrplans gps bug is a bug caused by me so don't think omweather did the same mistake.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Berlin
Hi,

I have a question. There are Wbsites like from the BVG (Public transport in Berlin) where you can search for ruotes from adresses not just Stations.
e.g http://www.fahrinfo-berlin.de/Fahrinfo/bin/

Is it possible to implement a bachend like this? Maybe combined with gps?

I'm a noob so I don't know how complicatet this is. So thanks anyway for your efforts!!!