Active Topics

Originally Posted by Matan View Post
Flash only the kernel.
Ahh thanks! This will not void my warranty will it? I didn't see anything about it in the license for the maemo_flasher-3.5_2.5.2.2

Last edited by zartan; 2010-06-02 at 19:38.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by Radishface View Post
If anybody else is experiencing similar problems, I think I found a solution. First of all, reflashing is not necessary, but recommended. However, what solved the page loading problem under PR 1.2 was setting N900 to work with a Static IP address. After such fix, my Nokia finally works without problems!
i have the exact same problem
im a noob please can u gide me how to set the n900 to work with a static ip
thanks

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
i did the ota update to pr 1.2 and since a few days back i had this same problem but what i did has nothing to do with programmers skills or difficult head breaking solutions which where mentiiond in this post because not everyone is a computergenie and specialy me!

but for me talk.maemo.org is the ultimate solutions and teaching provider to see the best out of my beautifull N900 because its NOT A PHONE!!GOT IT!!!?

what i did was just go to xterminal and type withoutgoing root or sudo gainroot : rm -r .mozilla and ur browser will become fast as never before but i had to reinstall adblockplus though (dont use the one in extras but search for version 1.1.1) .

just want to share my experience no offence

Ditto, I was able to flash FIASCO only, phone is running but internet is not working at all.

I resolved my issue. It turns out PR1.2 can mess with the APN setting for your tmobile internet connection!

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...265#post698265