Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Thanks for the tip.
However, I have been having problems in PR1.2. I'm using the same Broken Sword 1 game I had before the update.
1) The app is not opening fullscreen (I found that ctrl+space does the trick).
2) The subtitles are not being shown.
3) When interacting with a character, the line with the questions and all that is not appearing.
4) During the game, if I go to the menu (ctrl+m) and clck options, it only shows sound options, not the rest.

I've tried to unistall/install ten times, ans I've tried versions in all repos.
Can somebody confirm this?
Regards

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on May 2010 @ South Wales, UK
Apologies if this has been asked already, but is there any way to send F-keys in this version of ScummVM?

I'm trying to play Simon the Sorcerer 2 and to skip the long intro sequence you need to press F5, it would also be nice to get access to the "F10 feature" in game.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Hey fanoush.

Did you compile a right click button for the N800 version in the game Broken Sword?

I couldn't find it so I ended up using Xmodmap for a certain puzzle.

Cheers.

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Originally Posted by cjsegninir View Post
Thanks for the tip.
However, I have been having problems in PR1.2. I'm using the same Broken Sword 1 game I had before the update.
1) The app is not opening fullscreen (I found that ctrl+space does the trick).
2) The subtitles are not being shown.
3) When interacting with a character, the line with the questions and all that is not appearing.
4) During the game, if I go to the menu (ctrl+m) and clck options, it only shows sound options, not the rest.

I've tried to unistall/install ten times, ans I've tried versions in all repos.
Can somebody confirm this?
Regards
I was doing something wrong, so number 1, 2 and 3 are OK.

Number 4 is still happening, but I don't know if it was like that before.

cheers,

Last edited by cjsegninir; 2010-05-27 at 20:46.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Frankfurt, Germany
I'd like to repeat the question about F-Key support in Maemo scummvm. I'd like to try out Drascula, and saving and loading seems only to be available via F10 in that game.
Oh, and thanks a lot for porting scummvm in the first place!

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Manul View Post
I'd like to repeat the question about F-Key support in Maemo scummvm. I'd like to try out Drascula, and saving and loading seems only to be available via F10 in that game.
Oh, and thanks a lot for porting scummvm in the first place!
Are you sure you can't save in ScummVM's own menu (ctrl+m)?

Originally Posted by cjsegninir
I was doing something wrong, so number 1, 2 and 3 are OK.

Number 4 is still happening, but I don't know if it was like that before.

cheers,
The number four is completely normal and it's like that in normal PC version too.

Originally Posted by MiK546 View Post
Are you sure you can't save in ScummVM's own menu (ctrl+m)?
Yes, this seems not supported with Drascula, the buttons are greyed out. I also can't load a save game from the Scummvm launcher, if I try that I get 'This game does not support loading games from the launcher.'.

@Mikkov: your package Beneath a Steel sky occupies about 70 MB in rootfs, please remove it from Extras-Testing voting thumbs down. I'm writing here cause this thread has been selected as Beneath a Steel Sky's bugtracker url.

Could someone please tell me quickly where I can down load games? I've already got ScummVM installed just need the games.

Preferably the Monkey Island games and Broken Arrow

Thanks
LR

Last edited by Litherayne; 2010-06-05 at 13:15.

I don't know Broken Arrow, but the Monkey Island games are still copyrighted by LucasArts and not legally available for download.

There are a couple of Freeware game downloads available from the ScummVM site. Flight of the Amazon Queen and Beneath a Steel Sky are both excellent games, maybe you'd like to try these.

The Following User Says Thank You to Manul For This Useful Post: