Active Topics

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Did you do a complete reflash or just OTA update? Seems to me that you might have some third party software that could do that.

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Long Island, NY
Originally Posted by chainreaction View Post
Did you do a complete reflash or just OTA update? Seems to me that you might have some third party software that could do that.
I did OTA, cuz i didn't wanna reinstall all the apps that i have on the phone (too time consuming).

Do you think if i do a complete reflash (via NSU) it'll solve it? (just overclocked it to 900 as well via xterminal, so i'd have to do that again after the flash right?)

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
i'd do a full flash + emmc
I did that yesterday took about an hour to re-install apps, then about 45 mins to customize my device again - icons, backgrounds, debs etc....

i've documented everything i need for next time so i should be able to do it alot quicker

full reflash is the best way to go i think
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

no problems here guess im lucky

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Long Island, NY
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
i'd do a full flash + emmc
I did that yesterday took about an hour to re-install apps, then about 45 mins to customize my device again - icons, backgrounds, debs etc....

i've documented everything i need for next time so i should be able to do it alot quicker

full reflash is the best way to go i think
If i flash the "eMMC" then I will loose everything right? i mean even my stuff from the internal memory storage?