Active Topics

Can we stop, *****ing at each other and get back on topic, and for the love of god can someone please check my Backgammon bug

The Following User Says Thank You to Wichall For This Useful Post:
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto, Canada
Originally Posted by Wichall View Post
Can we stop, *****ing at each other and get back on topic, and for the love of god can someone please check my Backgammon bug
Backgammon always sucked for me, I would have random pieces disappear at pretty much any time so I stopped playing.

Yeah those bugs have always been there but you can work around them :P i'm talking about new bugs introduced with PR1.2

Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
Calendar doesn't show birthdays (automatic added)...
Did you file a bug to https://bugs.maemo.org?

Last edited by fhofer; 2010-05-26 at 14:16.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
i still got the icon frozen on desktop
anyone same happen?

Originally Posted by ikerrg View Post
Link to another possible bug:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=53760
Solved. I'm using the Marina theme. Those themes must be updated to support PR1.2.

Bye.

ok i see the update in the app manager but its askign me to create a back up which i did but its not letting me pass that and keeps on coming back to the start and the create back up screen again and again ,.im so pissed...any help.. im trying to update OTA. Anyone??

Email widget not working with Nokia Messaging, customize button for that widget is not responisve/doesnt work.

Not a bug but still there is no virtual backbutton in the browser when browsing fullscreen.

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
Nor my N900 (Voda product code, 203 firmware (was 205 when I first got it) , orange network) or my girlfriends O2 (uk variant product code, 203 firmware, O2 network) would let us update ota, thats with 0ver 70mb free in rootfs, NSU wasn't detecting the update so I just flashed them both over.

BTW flasher 3.5 works fine with win7, don't know why everyone's badgering on about it not working.

Did anyone notice that when you turn off the n900 it doesn't show the nokia logo.