Active Topics

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
Having never really used a 770 before I tried out my friends the over the weekend. Its surprisingly good but definately slower and a little more sluggish browsing. I think for your purposes the 770 will probably do fine but if you want maximum utility it would probably be best to go with the N800 it will be supported for much longer with official updates.

Originally Posted by JustGoStudio View Post
I just purchased my n800 for a total of $360 (including 2nd day shipping) Where? Circuit City... They are selling them for $359.99, plus there is a 10% off coupon, dropping the price to $323.99. Shipping and taxes, my final purchase price was $360.84

10% off online orders over $199 at CircuitCity.com
Thanks!!! That is good news!

Just placed the order for a n800 via CircuitCity, thanks again for the coupon JustGoStudio. It should be here on Friday.

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Torreon, MX
actually, the one in amazon is cheaper, no tax, free shipping, and $360.00

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Phoenix
Awesome! Looks like we'll both be newbies. Mine should arrive within the next 24hrs. Glad that coupon helped. Sorry you couldn't save the extra 84cents by using Amazon... but hey, our n800's will be here soon!

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Torreon, MX
Originally Posted by JustGoStudio View Post
Awesome! Looks like we'll both be newbies. Mine should arrive within the next 24hrs. Glad that coupon helped. Sorry you couldn't save the extra 84cents by using Amazon... but hey, our n800's will be here soon!
Absolutely!, haha, im so excited, mine arrives on Monday!

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Phoenix
Okay... I saved another $10 on my n800. Stupid CircuitCity didn't realize that I paid for "2nd Day" shipping... and shipped my n800 "GROUND". It should be at my house today (YAY! Geek weekend!) but I'm annoyed still, because I paid extra to have it here 2days ago. So I called CCity and they are refunding me my shipping charge. That's $10 extra I can blow on beer this weekend! Haha