Active Topics

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
This makes life more lazy...

American people will only get more fat then they already are
(haha )
Not our fault we have more liberties and food than your people... for now.

But I do agree, it's just another invention to make people more lazy and fat... all over the world, not just in the US. After all, it was invented by a JAPANESE company, not an American company.

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Honda probably has patents on those wheels, but I wonder if this would count as prior art:

"As I kept seeing the living creatures, why, look! there was one wheel on the earth beside the living creatures, by the four faces of each. As for the appearance of the wheels and their structure, it was like the glow of chrys´o·lite; and the four of them had one likeness. And their appearance and their structure were just as when a wheel proved to be in the midst of a wheel. When they went they would go on their four respective sides. They would not turn another way when they went." -- Ezekiel 1:15-17

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by rm42 View Post
Honda probably has patents on those wheels, but I wonder if this would count as prior art:

"As I kept seeing the living creatures, why, look! there was one wheel on the earth beside the living creatures, by the four faces of each. As for the appearance of the wheels and their structure, it was like the glow of chrys´o·lite; and the four of them had one likeness. And their appearance and their structure were just as when a wheel proved to be in the midst of a wheel. When they went they would go on their four respective sides. They would not turn another way when they went." -- Ezekiel 1:15-17
that's the spiritual throne of god.
in my mind these wheels were always like giant pearls (chrys´o·lite)...

throw in a shield and a jousting sword and you've got yourself a deal.

Wow, really cool. But there's this cool thing called "walking" that works pretty damn well for me.