Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
yeah and people whom think they are whiter than white

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
So when this all gets posted onto Engadget or another site ..we can happily post the links etc? or will the toy police frown upon that too?

I'm a tester of Ovi beta.

Unfortunately , it is limited support for N900 ..

However, i wish if that will be change after PR 1.2

Really i can't believe that.

Let us dream about more attention from Nokia.

Last edited by ahmoda; 2010-05-04 at 08:55.

Originally Posted by ahmoda View Post

You are on the Beta - that is more attention from Nokia, why not thank them.

It's beta software which should alert you to the possibility that some features may not be fully working yet.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Billingham, Cleveland, UK
Originally Posted by vietn900 View Post
i just got an email saying the beta is released I am downloading it now. Those who registered for beta, check your emails!
same here cant wait to get home and see what Nokia have done

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ T.M.O
Originally Posted by ahmoda View Post

However, i wish if that will be change after PR 1.2

?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really i can't believe that.

Do You understand What a NDA is?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

From what everyone has been pointing out, people who have been given access to the Beta Suite are to NOT disclose features or news or discuss about it to the outside world, yes that includes T.M.O. sadly

But please do honor the terms of using the software and refrain from disclosing information about it here.

PS: A request to the Council. Give more moderators cross forum privileges. Its ridiculous to have a moderator on the thread having no privileges to influence a debatable thread, its content or existence. T.M.O has users from all over the world & super-moderators/relevant moderators aren't necessarily awake/present when actions are most needed.

Last edited by un-named_user; 2010-05-04 at 06:47. Reason: Typo

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to un-named_user For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by KapCaveman View Post
You are on the Beta - that is more attention from Nokia, why not thank them.

It's beta software which should alert you to the possibility that some features may not be fully working yet.

Thanks Nokia for releasing a device like N900. but i learned a very good lesson this time , when i going to buy a device , i have to look first for its services and sync after buying.

I'm not saying I hate Nokia , but really i'm choking everyday for delaying of support of N900. 5 month i believe in Nokia they can't leave N900. But i'm afraid that my faith in Nokia start to be affected.

Last edited by ahmoda; 2010-05-04 at 08:57.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Billingham, Cleveland, UK
Originally Posted by un-named_user View Post

From what everyone has been pointing out, people who have been given access to the Beta Suite are to NOT disclose features or news or discuss about it to the outside world, yes that includes T.M.O. sadly

But please do honor the terms of using the software and refrain from disclosing information about it here.

PS: A request to the Council. Give more moderators cross forum privileges. Its ridiculous to have a moderator on the thread having no privileges to influence a debatable thread, its content or existence. T.M.O has users from all over the world & super-moderators/relevant moderators aren't necessarily awake/present when actions are most needed.
dam right gotta go by the law

Originally Posted by un-named_user View Post

I did not share any new news about the Beta version and i'm not going to share that anyways, although the limited support for N900 it is already known issue.

However, May be you are right?

No, you are almost right.

I should not even mentioned anything about OVI beta at all.

Thanks for your advise...

and sorry for misunderstanding.

The Following User Says Thank You to ahmoda For This Useful Post:
Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
From my initial reading of the beta email I took it to mean not to post any login details or info about the actual beta features. I don't think it's a sin to actually mention that the beta has actually started.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Closed Thread