Active Topics

wasn't there a post about HK release has pr 1.2 so that's why i guess it might be running 1.2 or that ad

hmm Transformers.. so is N900 as a decepticon? Love it!

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
That iks pretty cool. A bit confusing considering it showss at least 3 iterations of the N900, for a market where it is not yet sold. I doubt that something like this could ever be the real deal.

However, those alternative devices seen in this vid do seem to coincide with physical properties that are often requested for future Maemo/MeeGo devices on these forums.

What a dorky ad

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
Originally Posted by cjp View Post
That iks pretty cool. A bit confusing considering it showss at least 3 iterations of the N900, for a market where it is not yet sold. I doubt that something like this could ever be the real deal.

However, those alternative devices seen in this vid do seem to coincide with physical properties that are often requested for future Maemo/MeeGo devices on these forums.
What?

3 iterations? They all are just 1 N900, just displaying all functions it can do...?

You can zoom in on video?!

And the first game looks pretty awesome

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
You can zoom in on video?!

And the first game looks pretty awesome
It's some flash game. :/

Originally Posted by rickysio View Post
The views are low because it isn't uploaded by nokia...?
I got it from the Nokia HK website and uploaded it.. hence the low view count...

Originally Posted by rnb89 View Post
I got it from the Nokia HK website and uploaded it.. hence the low view count...
I see... Still, quite a nice commercial, I must say. At least it's not a spooky one like Palm's, or a gender biased one.

Though one may argue that since it's a female (or feminine) hand that picks up the phone, it's aimed at the females, but that's too nitpicky!

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
i think the ad is good and it kinda shows off that the phone is not just not meant to be seen as a phone; hence no phone call. roll on 1.2