Active Topics

Notices

That is the slowest host on the planet. It will take over an hour to install.
No way to get this put in the Maemo garage on their servers? Or the Nokia Research lab servers or something?

Thanks, cjackiewicz.

Originally Posted by iball View Post
That is the slowest host on the planet. It will take over an hour to install.
No way to get this put in the Maemo garage on their servers? Or the Nokia Research lab servers or something?
It wasn't that bad. Took about 5-8 minutes to download the main package.

Originally Posted by michelkenny View Post
It wasn't that bad. Took about 5-8 minutes to download the main package.
Hmm...must be bad routing day on my end somewhere (damn you Comcast!).
I eventually got it by downloading it to my Mac (took an hour) and then installing it.
But still, this is pretty quality and I wish someone on the Nokia side would get it brought into one of the "extras" repositories.

Thanks cjackiewicz!

just in case anyone needs to reflash their n800 for whatever reason but doesn't want to lose their save games it's located in the .wesnoth directory in the the home directory.

I was having app mgr issues and needed to reflash and hated to lose my place 1/2 way through the "heir to the throne" campaign. Midnight commander to the rescue!! i just copied to my mem card, reflashed and replaced the entire directory, yay!

cjackiewicz, is there a way to remap the hardware keys? Having the "quit" key right below the down d-pad is a bad location. and since the menu key isn't used, it would be cool if the two keys were remapped to "recruit" and "recall". Also The middle d-pad key would be more usefull as a "yes" or "ok" key.

I just finished the heir to the throne campaign, whew!. Thanks again for the port!

Just a FYI that there's an updated version out on the repo.

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by gigabites View Post
cjackiewicz, is there a way to remap the hardware keys? Having the "quit" key right below the down d-pad is a bad location. and since the menu key isn't used, it would be cool if the two keys were remapped to "recruit" and "recall". Also The middle d-pad key would be more usefull as a "yes" or "ok" key.
Hmm... Menu/Preferences/General/Hotkeys?

But not for escape key. It always connected with quit; some changes in code required to make it work. But yes, I can change it.

--
Cezary

Last edited by cjackiewicz; 2007-07-31 at 17:44.

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by michelkenny View Post
Just a FYI that there's an updated version out on the repo.
Yep. Version 1.2.6.

--
Cezary