I just felt like saying a big thank you to every single member of this community that puts in the time to write applications, test them and make them available (not always in this particular order :P ) to us newbies.

I am a gadget freak and the N900 looked good on paper but i am also someone that depends on his mobile phone for a living, so my phone has to be if anything reliable and able to perform simple tasks that every other phone does without any hustle or any particular modification needed on my end.
That doesn't seem to be the case with the N900 which, to me, is absolutely dependant on user initiative.
And if it wasn't for all these nice people putting some serious time into their projects in order to make this phone usable i for one would have sold it on within a month at most and hopped to minimize on my losses.

So again a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Kyaner For This Useful Post:
I love these posts. there is not enough of them. Thanks to the Maemo community and Nokia for such a quality product and morale (save for a few wierdos)

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
This is great but Nokia need to recognize the work the good people are doing here that they neglect doing.

The Following User Says Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 180 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Maine
+1 (here are the extra characters to make the post long enough)

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Francisco
agreed! the amount of support and help within this forum is incredible! i really appreciate it!