I may be selling my N900 in the next two weeks. It is in brilliant condition, used with a screen protector, and I look after my devices, especially expensive ones!

It isn't locked to a network, and I got it about 2 months ago. I'm in the UK, so it would be a UK sale only.

Would anyone be interested, and how much would you be willing to pay for it?

Realistic and genuine offers only please! I can take photos if anyone wants any.

I'd preferably prefer PayPal, and can list it on eBay with a buy it now option if you feel more safer that way.

On eBay now:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=190393039478

Last edited by m165; 2010-04-30 at 01:36.

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
It`s sad to see a N900 go

Somebody will take care of it....I almost convinced my friend to buy one....but he reverted back to his old N82.

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United Kingdon
Originally Posted by m165 View Post
I may be selling my N900 in the next two weeks. It is in brilliant condition, used with a screen protector, and I look after my devices, especially expensive ones!

It isn't locked to a network, and I got it about 2 months ago. I'm in the UK, so it would be a UK sale only.

Would anyone be interested, and how much would you be willing to pay for it?

Realistic and genuine offers only please! I can take photos if anyone wants any.

I'd preferably prefer PayPal, and can list it on eBay with a buy it now option if you feel more safer that way.
Saw one go on ebay last night for 270.

Originally Posted by telnet View Post
Saw one go on ebay last night for 270.
Bet the person welling it was pissed off about that.

May I ask, why are you selling?

I was looking for around 370ish as mine isnt that old! Open to offers though.

I'm selling as I'm not 100% happy with the device. It lacks a few things that probably wont ever be available. I did alot of research on it before I bought it before anyone says! I was looking at it since October i think! I thought I'd be fine without some of the missing features, and at first I was, it's only untill recently I've been having second thoughts really!

Would anyone be interested?

I have listed it on eBay, however I believe someone as already tried to scam me! A user joined today, used the buy it now option, and have a name with lots of seemingly random numbers. I'm in talk with eBay now! This happened before with my Nokia N95 8GB, someone offered a huge amount of money and wasted my time!

I'll sell it privately here for less to avoid eBay.

Right, on eBay again, £350, fully boxed, 2 months old.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=190391904356

If anyone wants to buy directly from here, I'll accept £325 as the community has been superb for me during the 2 months! Any other offers will be highly considered.

I flogged mine on ebay for £350. Prices are going down though. Looks like everyone is washing their hands on this experimental "Tablet" apart from the die hards on this board waiting for Meego, Shmeego or something else.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sunny Wiltshire
Originally Posted by m165 View Post
Right, on eBay again, £350, fully boxed, 2 months old.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=190391904356

If anyone wants to buy directly from here, I'll accept £325 as the community has been superb for me during the 2 months! Any other offers will be highly considered.
Others are not even going for £299 on fleabay as far as i can see.

I've been keeping an eye on prices as I've flirted with the idea of changing to a HTC Desire, but the selling price of N900s has dropped a lot over the past few weeks. I see them going for around £280-£300. Just for the craic, I asked at one of those old mobile trade in companies what they'd give me for my n900 (bearing in mind it's immaculate with all accessories and box) and was offered £180 for it.

Tags
price tag