Notices

I installed version 0.2.0 on my n800 with OS2008 and it installed with no problems.

I am using the ripper tool to download the standard works on my Ubuntu box right now.

Is there a way to download the latest priesthood manual?

I have an N810 and would love to have a usable lds scripture reader like thummim. For those that got it to work on os2008 can you tell me how? If lds.org has changed its scripture format so that files can't be created using the ldsripper, can someone supply me their thummim readable files?

email me at young.brett (a t) gmail.com

Thanks,
Brett

What are the chances this can be made to work on the N900? Furthermore, what are the chances anyone will read this thread after 18 months?

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by Descalzo View Post
What are the chances this can be made to work on the N900? Furthermore, what are the chances anyone will read this thread after 18 months?
I had gotten permission to take over ownership of Thummim but haven't had much time to devote to it (especially since I'd have to re-work the whole ripper system).

Instead I am looking at working with the LDSTech community to "port" (rewrite) the iPhone Gospel Library and Mormon Channels apps to Maemo. These actually use a web API which will be much more stable

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Texas
Epage, how is the port coming? Any progress?

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by bronzetank View Post
Epage, how is the port coming? Any progress?
The Mormon Channel app has been done for over 4 months but they haven't released it. If someone will provide a suggested name Id release it independently

As for gospel library Ive instead be focusing on learning qt so I could write it to also work well on meego. Im tempted to write a lds contact and calendar qtmobility plugi too but first things first. It also hasn't helped that the last couple of months have been hectic (tech related but @not mly an announcement soon)