Originally Posted by r0be11 View Post
How did you put the Simple Brightness App in the 1st position? (where the battery used to be)... I've been trying (unsuccesfully) to do something like that (change the default position of the 2G/3G applet and the brightness apple editing /etc/hildon-desktop/status-menu.plugins.
Would also like to know that

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Bowling Green Ohio (united states)
Here's a sneak preview of what will be the successor of Jebba's Fedora 12 port, which will focus on simplifying the procedures of installing Fedora on the device by using a framework of meta packages that will pull in your desired setup - kinda like how ubuntu-n8x0 was set up except this will be using the 'group' method for installing instead of 'system-env-*'

Currently this is in VERY early development, however some basic power management works (charging(bme), ect) but there is no right-click, no screen dimming, no Wireless (bluetooth, gprs, or wifi), no backlight keyboard, however all keys are working , no power button, dsme and hal work fine, and the touchscreen works flawlessly.

If anyone wants to help out, just send me a PM and we'll see what we can do.
My ports/creations/hacks: GNOME (for Deblet), Cdeb2», Ubuntu, playable flash games in the "Get Started" app, DBS, ect...

enhanced fedora port has been canceled in favor of NITDebian (TBA)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to b-man For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
gPodder's Diablo UI on Fremantle (works pretty well with the stylus):

well heres mine, took it out off my pocket for first time since i had it from voda. never realised how interested i was in messing about with phones untill i downloaded MC, think i might get a course in all this computer programing milarky as my gf said, ur turning in to a GEEK, lol

<picture removed>

<picture removed>

<picture removed>

<picture removed>

not done many mods only started yesterday, never used terminal or any command programs before, MC is pritty sweet and verry easy to use, did have to reflash my phone last night whitch was a pain waiting, so far i think i have changed my boot vid to the saw vid uploaded from a member, verry nice will change it again just practicing. ohh and there is a hang at the begging, verry slow at starting up? umm leds have been re coloured, reset button whitch is handy, and a ps3 controller set up, cant wait for tomoz to get some more done,
any ways hope you like the layout, i think picks suite the silver theme, wicked little phone this, i gave my iphone 16g to my little bro, suck a kids phone dont you think lol

Last edited by CrashandDie; 2010-04-08 at 14:32. Reason: Please don't show nudity on the forum

thats my GF by the way so no funny remarks please.

j kiddin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slim1347 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Slim - which theme are you using? i really like it

Originally Posted by b-man View Post
Here's a sneak preview of what will be the successor of Jebba's Fedora 12 port, which will focus on simplifying the procedures of installing Fedora on the device by using a framework of meta packages that will pull in your desired setup - kinda like how ubuntu-n8x0 was set up except this will be using the 'group' method for installing instead of 'system-env-*'

Currently this is in VERY early development, however some basic power management works (charging(bme), ect) but there is no right-click, no screen dimming, no Wireless (bluetooth, gprs, or wifi), no backlight keyboard, however all keys are working , no power button, dsme and hal work fine, and the touchscreen works flawlessly.

If anyone wants to help out, just send me a PM and we'll see what we can do.
looks great! cant wait so see how it runs, whats the speed like?

Originally Posted by afaq View Post
Slim - which theme are you using? i really like it
its one of the "D-THEME" ones.
i like aeroblack! ;0)

The Following User Says Thank You to baron von bubba For This Useful Post:
theme is

D-THEME simple gray in app manager,

images where painfully sourced fom google, bianca beauchamp, images can be found there, i personally dont think the images are explicit, i think they are nice and the silve background works pefectly.

The Following User Says Thank You to slim1347 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by slim1347 View Post
thats my GF by the way so no funny remarks please.

j kiddin
If that's your GF, grease her up and bring her over to my house, I'd like to meet here

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell