Active Topics

Since I updated to the new firmwire, I am not able to load or stream any videos in youtube or any other site...does anyone else have this problem?

title should say firmware...sorry

Last edited by grone87; 2007-07-13 at 13:42.

Was your new firmware installed without restoring backup?

I did not restore the backup...i read a couple of threads that said it was giving them problems, hence i did not restore.

did you set the date and time correctly?

yes, i have the correct date and time... its strange, the flash loads but the video never starts... and I know that it is not an internet problem because i have a strong signal...

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
The Nokia video doesn't play? It's in the Video Clips directory.

after playing around with the videos, i got the nokia video to play and also other videos I had in my SD, but I still cant stream any videos....

on the other hand, I can stream music perfectly.

I have the same problem-but it started before I updated firmware-I thought it might sought it out. I used to be able to play streaming video from BBC-start in standalone player andit would play. Now it opens up media player with an empty slot and doesnt play. Nokia video does play. Any ideas?

I was able to stream bbc news until a couple of days ago but I think my problems may be down to poor wifi connection since upgrade. Although Skye loads unable to make calls at times. Quality of wifi connection is only thing I can think of..

Maybe it is related to wifi issues with the new parameters used. Search the forums for the fix and see if that helps.