Active Topics

my nokia msging doesnt show up and this thread is no help lol...no one knows how to actually fix this from what i'm seeing not even nokia

its also not a matter of service providers specifically with my/others error and his : http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36552 cuz we had it before...guess yours is just a different case

Last edited by jae-v; 2010-03-29 at 16:34.

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
frankly if the Nokia Messenging trial expires tomorrow and requires £ to subscribe to i'll be kissing my n900 good bye. Not paying extra money to get an inferior email experience to what I had on my iPhone.

Originally Posted by stamenkd View Post
frankly if the Nokia Messenging trial expires tomorrow and requires £ to subscribe to i'll be kissing my n900 good bye. Not paying extra money to get an inferior email experience to what I had on my iPhone.
i wonder if thats a US thing as well, cuz if thats true, i'll just stop worrying about not having it

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Well my Nokia Messaging has expired now and now Yahoo push emails for me anymore. What a joke. You'd expect to be able to send and receive emails on a "tablet" such as the N900