Active Topics

i have tried to find a way to use the white led light while filming in dark enviroments but i havent found a solution, know i hope that someone have a solution.

regards Andreas

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bethesda, MD
flashlight app?

I bet you haven't looked around here hard enough. There is a solution.

I'll let you find it, since I'm not in the habit of spoonfeeding unmotivated (or dumb - not calling YOU that... yet) people.

Just tried flashlight app then tried to run camera but the camera app wont start.

UKAndy i have allso tried the flaslight app, butt as you say the camera wont work with the flashlight on.
That one Guy, iàm sorry that you dont wont to help out.

I think this thread may be what you need? http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ht=video+focus

hi - i am new to the n900 and maemo and i think its bad some ppl on here cant just point u in the right direction rather that post a comment to degrade u ( while ur supporting the comunity that he loves by asking - sure this is what new ppl r ment to do on here if unsure )

go with the link above as ifocus works perfect and actuly improves the picture on the recording anyway. A** to the creator of ifocus.

thank you Pigro and daniel8619. i shecked the link and it surely looks like thats the think. but i am totally new to al this, puhhh dont even know where to write the kode, i have to learn more before i try this one.