Notices

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
turning off the fps counter display squeezes some fps and the sound is then okay, too. (wipeout at least...)

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Only had one problem so far, wich was with controls, for some reason, the mapped keys became short cuts for various gfx settings. (frameskip, cpu cycle) and so on.

Also in abe's ody; i can't use r2 to sneak, havent tested r2 on other games.

So far final fantasy 7 is running amazingly, seems.. playable, even completable..

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
nice work..hopefully you'll concentrate all your efforts on this version..seems to work better than the other release. gonna donate some cash your way pal..not a lot but just to show appreciation...then maybe you can hurry up and make a start on an amiga emu conversion lol

The Following User Says Thank You to dread123 For This Useful Post:
Same on Silent Hill.
In game most buttons work correctly, but not complete like the original controller schematic but if you go to the collected items menue, the mapping changed to emu-settings.
Going back with N900s keyboard forth and back, it changed back to normal settings.

On Tony Hawk's 2
only the O-button works as X-Button. Others are dead or mapped to Emu quite and back.

what settings are you using in this emu ? i have plenty of games that i can try :0

seems as though i'm 1st to donate??? not put my name to it though pal..lol

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
setting the multiplier to 8-10 helps alot. with fame limit also on i think its becoming abit playable (around 45-60fps). only the sound is abit werid in some places

on ff7 for me, ripping my mgs disk right now :P

Last edited by IINexusII; 2010-03-21 at 18:06.

how do i configure buttons on this?

cheers install the lastest

Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Could anyone confirm if the game Croc works????

cauz I couldn't get it to work O_o

Originally Posted by IINexusII View Post
setting the multiplier to 8-10 helps alot.
Wow

Another side effect is the emu loads now the intro video of T.H. Pro 2. But with choppy sound at ~ 50 fps

If I set the cycle multiplier higher than 4,the game paused and the emu didn't recognize the controller (sixaxis and N900 keyboard) anymore.
After setting it back to 4, the controller is recognized again.
In game I have now ~ 60 fps.

Last edited by scorpio16v; 2010-03-21 at 18:42.

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever