Active Topics

soo FAKE, dont waste ur money

contact paypal and tell them its fake and you want money back. if you paid via credit card contact card company and ask for chargeback

You deserved to be fooled - just looking at those pics is a sure enough way of telling it is not the real thing.

Anyway... one of my colleagues bought a similar iPhone ripoff - she knew what she was getting and she only wanted to have something cheap with a touch screen. It does have two SIM slots also, which at first seems to be cool but....
...it only works with 2G SIMs!!!!

So... paperweight, yes.

sell it on ebay

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Earth
Originally Posted by Jaco2k View Post
You deserved to be fooled - just looking at those pics is a sure enough way of telling it is not the real thing.

Anyway... one of my colleagues bought a similar iPhone ripoff - she knew what she was getting and she only wanted to have something cheap with a touch screen. It does have two SIM slots also, which at first seems to be cool but....
...it only works with 2G SIMs!!!!

So... paperweight, yes.

The only way you could tell it is fake from the pics, is if you already have one, and know exactly what the UI looks like. I didn't have one at the time, so I didn't pay much attention to that. Perhaps I should have been more careful.

My actual concern was that it was used, and not NEW. I hadn't even heard of the knockoffs until now.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
soo FAKE, dont waste ur money
If you read, I already bought it.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
contact paypal and tell them its fake and you want money back. if you paid via credit card contact card company and ask for chargeback

If you read, I already filed a claim and won. I got my money back. Then later received this. So, it is free now.

So, back to my original question. Is there anything I can do with this? I wouldn't try to sell it on ebay as an N900. If I were to sell it, I would sell it as a knockoff for $150, or whatever they are going for.

Anyone have anything useful to say?

lol, those fake n900's go all the way up to $500 - 599usd or more on ebay :S, also it seems that the majority of original n900's are still over priced on ebay...

Originally Posted by SavageD View Post
lol, those fake n900's go all the way up to $500 - 599usd or more on ebay :S, also it seems that the majority of original n900's are still over priced on ebay...

I wouldn't sell it on ebay.

Craigslist? Maybe.

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
muahahaha......

look @ this...
input method... keys or handwrite....

and below in the comments they write that i has no touch....

how to handwrite then?? sliding over the keys?? rofl

19 Lockerz.com Invites Left -- PM me if you need one...

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7...enixsiggi1.gif @ mods plz allow me that pic....

Originally Posted by ~phoenix~ View Post
muahahaha......

look @ this...
input method... keys or handwrite....

and below in the comments they write that i has no touch....

how to handwrite then?? sliding over the keys?? rofl

huh? Mine has a touch screen.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ philippines
this is great... u can use this when ur r mugged... and have dis taken rather thn d precious n900...

it has its use...