Active Topics

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
WTF!???? are you serious!? Why the HELL wasnt this made clear by Nokia. All this time I have been waiting.

This could be the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Nokia, you have f***ed up with the N900. Im livid.

FYI, I think Nokia stated that the N900 will not support MMS when the promotion started. I don't think you've read the fine print that there is no MMS mention in the specification.

http://maemo.nokia.com/n900/specifications/

Before you buy the device you should have a read of the specification. MMS won't be officially support by Nokia, similar to FM radio, the components are there but it is for the developers to make use of it. This is the reason why Nokia stated that it is an OPENSOURCE linux device.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Mexico City & UK
Well that is a great way to start a thread......I just opened the talk page and I see this, all excited I opened it and find this looser calling everyone looser

Oh well, we can keep playing the waiting game......

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by rulsky View Post
Well that is a great way to start a thread......I just opened the talk page and I see this, all excited I opened it and find this looser calling everyone looser

Oh well, we can keep playing the waiting game......
who is that?

Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
WTF!???? are you serious!? Why the HELL wasnt this made clear by Nokia. All this time I have been waiting.

This could be the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Nokia, you have f***ed up with the N900. Im livid.
you cant be that disapointed since fmms has a very good integration and hopefully in future will auto download mms which would be same as other phones/official product

Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
you cant be that disapointed since fmms has a very good integration and hopefully in future will auto download mms which would be same as other phones/official product
This is the spirit and motivation we wanted from our fellows Maemo.org members

Yata!!! Fighting!!

You are my idol Ronaldo!! Please teach me how to be a good soccer player

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
to bad fmms does work with optus australia and doesnt auto pull through the mms yet