Notices

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Adelaide, Australia
^ Nice, cheers.

How about an english translation for you blog zehjotkah

How do u install this?? Where do i get all these boost dependencies files?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by The Quote Train View Post
^ Nice, cheers.

How about an english translation for you blog zehjotkah
then I have to translate everything. in the videos it is fast to add subtitles, but in the blog...

Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
How do u install this?? Where do i get all these boost dependencies files?
through extras devel if i remember correctly.
but please be aware. installing from extras-devel could brick your device. so only try this if you know how to reflash it.

BTW here again the link to the video. please rate and leave a comment if you like it (i love to read comments)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHLSHdVgTEY

I installed it last night...it looks NICE. Everything is running great and i like it A LOT!!!

Something i want to ask:

How do you leave a game that you already join? It seems that if you just go and pick another room even though you're already in a game. It won't let you join another room. And somtimes...when you're in the lobby, you can't scroll and try to pick a room...it froze for no reason?

Another question i have is that....why is the money i won never get stored? It resets every time you start a new game. It'll be NICE if the game can keep track of the money you won and carry it over the next game...because i don't feel like getting rewarded for winning?

Also the chat fonts are invisible. Pretty update that.

Last edited by romanianusa; 2010-01-11 at 01:24.

Posts: 321 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hellas
Amazing work, keep it up!

Some suggestions:
Bigger raise bar
Friendlier UI elements

Boot Videos: [ Maemo 1 & 2 ] | Matrix ]

Like my work? Consider making a Donation

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Ulvila, Finland
Great work! I have been addicted for days now.. Only problem is that the thing isn't optified Eats up a lot of space from root partition on N900.

I'm waiting for the game to get to Extra testing but it looks really promising !!

All -

I have installed extra-devels by opening the extra-devels link in http://www.gronmayer.com/it/index.php?lang=en in my N810. It seems to have installed correctly and shows up in my application catalog dialog box. However, I can not find PokerTH 7.1 in my application manager... PokerTH 6.3 is the only version listed there. Can you help me get 7.1 installed on my N810?

Thanks - John

Last edited by jbusch175; 2010-02-27 at 15:18.

Just installed the game on my n900 and its working superb.

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 215 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Earth, 38.830000, -77.00000
Quoting myself again:
Sorry guys, I still have not finished PokerTH yet (hence that it is still in -devel). Boost has yet to be optified (QT too?) so it will not be in extras until a very (very very) long time... Other than that, I also do not have a device so testing is a bit weary...
N8x0 PokerTH is stuck at 0.6.4 until Mer is released (updated boost and gcc is needed)

Tags
game, maemo 5, poker, pokerth