Active Topics

Originally Posted by ajamils View Post
Ya, a theme with all mods included will be great. Or if its not much of a trouble could you just zip all the icons (that you have created so far) in one zip file so that we can just unzip that and have everything working instead of going page by page and searching for them

Thanks.
yeah your right.but i dont know how to create a theme. but putting everything in one zip makes sence. i did actually try this but there is a limit on here as to size of zip files and thats why i have bin doing it all in bits. is there another way to offer files on here?

Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
i just wanted to ask the same, please create a theme would make it much easier and one could be sure that every object is covered

+1 for a theme by Tjgib2001

(sorry if it looks like we wanna force you to make a theme, but it would be awesome )
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
@Tjgib2001 have you thought about making your own full theme, i say you have enough talent to make something cool and you already have many different mods you've created to make near enough a full theme
would love to do a theme if only i knew how. yes i have done the full phone, well mine anyway, so it would be good if i knew how to just share a theme install.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tjgib2001 For This Useful Post:
Tjgib2001,

Send a message to D-Iivil or andrewfblack. They are very helpful guys and they have done quite a few themes so they will have no problem helping you in creating the theme.

As for uploading the zip file... you can use services like yousendit, RapidShare or Megashare.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajamils For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by munkiii View Post
I am trying to find the same thing, has anybody found out how to change the bookmark titles on the screen?
That's probably one of the easiest mods around... Just edit the bookmark -- whatever you specify in the Name field will be what is displayed under the Desktop shortcut

In case anyone wants this Shaolin Kung Fu style slider lock screen, I decided to wrap it up and send it out.

Included in the zip are the 4 files needed, instructions, and a bonus copy of the background with no WU double-u in case you want to customize yourself or leave it blank.

RIP ODB
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip kung_fu_lockscreen.zip (485.6 KB, 321 views)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fareastcoast For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bingley Joe View Post
That's probably one of the easiest mods around... Just edit the bookmark -- whatever you specify in the Name field will be what is displayed under the Desktop shortcut ;)
Thats what i thought...

I have 2 Facebook bookmarks on my desktop. 1 for "Mobile" and 1 for "Lite".

They both have the correct names in my bookmarks folder (as shown in screenshot) but both show up as "Facebook | Home" on my desktop (as shown in screenshot).

Same thing is happening to my Twitter mobile bookmark, it's showing up as "Twitter / Home" but i don't mind that as much.

I've edited the bookmark images and looked in the bookmarks.xml file but the names are correct in there.
Attached Images

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ The Netherlands
You could install Tweakr guess it is in extra's somewhere.
(sorry it is late here, don't recall exact where I got it from)

Works like a charm on my N900, you can change your bookmarks, snap icons to grid and change some hardware keys too.

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by fareastcoast View Post
In case anyone wants this Shaolin Kung Fu style slider lock screen, I decided to wrap it up and send it out.

Included in the zip are the 4 files needed, instructions, and a bonus copy of the background with no WU double-u in case you want to customize yourself or leave it blank.

RIP ODB
Brooklyn Zoo!

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
I would like to recommend we start a new MOD thread for every month. This thread has become a monster!

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
i co-sign maluka's suggestion from the slums of shaolin

The Following User Says Thank You to fareastcoast For This Useful Post:

Tags
maemo mods, mods thread