Active Topics

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Walked into Voda today in Australia and asked if they had a caseing for my N900 the guy looked at it and said ''I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE OF THOSE IN MY LIFE'' i was like okkkkk i said its the N900 other than that i don;t know anyone else that has one around here

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Honolulou
I haven't seen anyone in Hawaii with one yet. People always ask if my phone is a N97. I guess we are little slower here...

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Is there anyone in Michigan or near Michigan USA that have the N900? Am I the only one who has it in this area????

*Mr. Lonely - Akon" lol

Everyone here is amazed by the N900 when I explain what I can do with it... I was using qtirreco and this guy came up to me and started asking me about it.. he was sooo amazed by it that he actually wanted to buy the N900 off of me! lol I said no way!

Last edited by bandora; 2010-03-03 at 07:16.

I have not yet seen someone else with an N900 here in Swansea. Carphone Warehouse does have a small advertisement in their window though.

if it wasn't for this community i wouldn't even know they sold any besides to me. I am in Philadelphia Pa USA

Last edited by andraeseus1; 2010-03-03 at 19:49. Reason: Location

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ London/M4 Corridor
Originally Posted by mr_bridger View Post

im now scared now to plug it in... theres gotta be about 1000 emails i havent checked as they are all diverted to my N900!!!
You're using the wrong email technology if this is a worry. Use IMAP, and then all the email lives on the server and you can change devices at will.
http://www.eff.org.

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Swindon
I saw a guy get one out on the airport bus in Melbourne, Australia when i was on my holidayss. It certainly wasnt out there then (this was in Jan) so he was probably on his hols like me.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Tulsa, OK
Originally Posted by jc7ven View Post
I might me the only one in Tulsa, OK to have one...correct me if I'm wrong
You'd be wrong.

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Michigan, USA
I know there's someone out there in the Grand Rapids/Coopersville, MI area that has one. My fiancee saw him with it at Movie Gallery one day, I wasn't with her though...Come forward Random N900 Guy!!

Haven't seen any other users in Seattle yet. Some Windows Mobile phones. Mostly iPhones.