Notices

Here's an idea: a widget that instantly disconnects wifi or 3G connections when you tap it, no popups needed. Disconnecting from the status bar requires three taps + some waiting for potential lag and animation. A dead simple disconnect shortcut would be much smoother!

Since I can't program myself, I'm just throwing this idea out there to anyone willing to catch it. Thanks in advance!

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
offline mode takes two clicks.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
fpp came up with a way.

In addition, the author of the Personal IP Address applet announced that the next update will have the feature of optionally disconnecting when clicked.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
fpp came up with a way.

In addition, the author of the Personal IP Address applet announced that the next update will have the feature of optionally disconnecting when clicked.
Thanks! Now to make that code into a widget somehow... =P

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by MrThunderfield View Post
Thanks! Now to make that code into a widget somehow... =P
Go to the first page of the thread that post is in

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
I would like this function aswell, with the addition of changing between 3g and gsm. I use 3g when browsing, and gsm while not. If one press could do all this I'd be very happy!

Make your own script for Desktop Command Execution widget. Only two links you need for it are:

http://wiki.maemo.org/Phone_control
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=160

The Following User Says Thank You to rooted For This Useful Post: